- A guide to support schools and school caterers in England to meet EU and UK allergen labelling requirements
Producing and sharing allergen information
- There is more information about the dietary customs typically associated with different religions here
Catering for pupils following religious or cultural diets
- Resources for you to use to promote Universal Infant Free School Meals can be found on LACA’s The Great School Lunch website.
- Top tips from a caterer on providing food for children with special diets
Making Universal Infant Free School Meals just that
- Read more from NHS Choices about food allergies and intolerances
Food allergy or food intolerance?
- Read more from Coeliac UK about coeliac disease
- Download the ISS Education Special Diet Protocol and Special Diet Referral Form
- This guide outlines the legal requirements and best practice for schools and their caterers when providing food and drinks for pupils with allergies and other special dietary requirements.
Catering for special dietary requirements: A guide for schools and school caterers in England
The Children’s Food Trust
1 East Parade
Phone: 0114 2996901
Click to email