- The competition will run between 18th April 2016 and 27th May 2016.
- The competition is open to all schools in England. Entries to be submitted by an adult aged 18 years and over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The prize is for one school to win a dining room makeover to the value of £10,000. This comprises of furniture, signage, customer service training and registration to a Good Food Award.
- The prize will be awarded subject to signing a confirmation of receipt.
- To enter the competition entrants must register at www.childrensfoodtrust.org.uk/canteenrescue and submit a video of your current school dining area and explain why your school would be a worthy winner.
- Video entries are to be made by the entering school pupils and not teachers.
- Prize includes registration to Good Food Award.
- A panel of judges will score the entries received after the closing date against set criteria.
- The winner will be notified by email by 10th June 2016.
- Prizes must be used by 1st September 2016.
- CFT reserve the right to withdraw the prize if this occurs through circumstances beyond our control.
- Only one entry per school is permitted.
- The prize does not include labour/work charges for trades people. But does include the installation of a fitted piece of furniture.
- If a prize is unclaimed or declined the entrant with the next highest score will be contacted.
- The entrant agrees to be part of any publicity arising from the competition from CFT or third party.
- You agree to join Children’s Food Trust mailing list and participate in a piece of marketing/promotion to showcase the new improved dining space.
- By submitting a competition entry you are confirming that pupils featured in any videos have completed consent via parents. The Children’s Food Trust does not hold any responsibility for this. This is the schools responsibility.
- After the winner has been announced the winner will liaise directly with YPO and Elygra Marketing.
- A full design service is included in line with appropriate regulations such as DDA compliance
- 2D and 3D drawings will be provided as part of the design process
- Building work such as alterations to the room structure are not included.
- Stripping out and disposal of existing furniture is not included.
- We have allowed for painting walls only, these does not include making good plaster work.
- M+E works such as electrical, plumbing, gas and lighting are not included.
- If fitted furniture is required as part of the design, it would be the school’s responsibility to carry out all necessary asbestos checks
- The prize does not include lighting in any capacity.
- A site survey will be conducted prior to manufacture
- Removal and disposal of packaging is not included.
- Promotor Children’s Food Trust, East Parade, Sheffield, S1 2ET
The Children’s Food Trust
1 East Parade
Phone: 0114 2996901
Click to email